Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring Renewal!

Dear Friends of AWOH,
After a long leave of absence, I am happy to return to my private practice this Spring to once again continue to serve children and families affected by anxiety conditions including selective mutism. I continue to be involved in several community projects and, thus, have only a small amount of appointments available at my San Rafael, CA practice. I look forward to serving you, either directly or as a support to you as needed. Feel free to email me, set up a phone consultation, or set up an appointment through my website which has recently been updated. I thank those who have been patiently waiting my return and of course, those who have supported me both in my practice and in taking a necessary leave of absence. This Spring, I am truly refreshed and renewed, and look forward to what lies ahead. Be well, all, and enjoy the beauty of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment